Submit your story for a television series on Video Game Creators
Nov. 7, 2016 – Call for Stories
Behind every game is a team working hard to make it happen. Behind every team is a unique story of their journey from idea to finished product. Avatar Media wants to tell the story of one lucky team in a new documentary series about the human side of making video games. If your team is interested in having your story told then get ready to submit a 30 second video telling us why. Help us tell the world about the passion, late nights and sacrifices that make video games not just entertainment, but art.
We are looking for a dynamic team that is currently working on a title to share your story. In your submission, please let us know the genre of the game, how long you have been working on it, what was the inspiration behind it, some of the challenges you are facing and why you are passionate about gaming. We would like to see your team on camera. Please do not be concerned about the production quality of your video as you will not be judged on that. We plan on filming between Dec and May and would come in during key moments of your project.
- Short video explaining why you would be a good fit.
- Synopsis of your project, please include art work and any early in game footage.
- Bio of your team members, what their roles are and what drives you both within game development and with your outside interests.
- Timeline of your project, please include any milestone dates you see in the near future.
- Anything else that may make you stand out or you think could be interesting to the story.
- Must be a resident of or be operating in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Thank you for your interest – the deadline for submissions is Nov. 24th @ 4pm MST. Please send all entries and further inquiries via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “VGC Doc Submission”.
Contact Avatar Media